Shamrock Communications General Contest and Promotion Rules Eligibility:
1. All contests/promotions open only to US citizens that reside in the state of Oklahoma.
2. Certain age restrictions may apply for contests and will be specified on air or in the official rules for the contest (Example: Must be 18 and/or 21 or older to win, (etc.). By participating in station contests, the entrants agree to be bound by the official rules of the contest.
3. Each person may only register, qualify and/or win once for a contest/promotion and one winner/qualifier per household every 30 days for On Air, Text and Online (including Facebook & Twitter) simple entry (enter to win without points)
4. Listeners may play and win as much as they can ONLY on the EDGEHEAD REWARDS and SOUND LISTENER REWARDS programs by using their points without facing a 30 day limit on winning.
5. Employees and family of Shamrock Communications, their participating sponsors, affiliates, and other broadcasting media outlets in the Tulsa, OK area are ineligible.
6. Odds of contests depend on the number of entries and participation.
7. Prizes can be claimed at the Shamrock Communications studios located at 5810 E. Skelly Drive, Ste. 801 Tulsa, OK 74135, during business hours Monday-Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. Shamrock Communications does not mail any prizes to the winners!
8. Winners must personally claim their prize within thirty (30) calendar days of notification of winning or they forfeit their prize, no exceptions. Winners must provide a valid government issued photo ID (driver’s license, state issued ID card, passport, military ID) when claiming their prize.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash and cannot be substituted for another prize at the request of the winner.
10. Shamrock Communications reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value.
11. Winners are responsible for all federal and local income taxes and applicable fees on prizes valued over $600. Anyone that wins a prize valued at $600 or more from an on air or simple online register to win contest (without points) is not eligible to win a prize for 6 months (on air and online simple contest).
12. All prizes won are in “as is” condition and Shamrock Communications are not responsible for any defective prizes.
13. Shamrock Communications is not responsible for any compensation of prizes due to cancellations or postponements of concerts, events and/or meet and greets. Ticket winners for a cancelled concert or event are eligible to win again without waiting the 30 days. Meet & Greets: Sometimes artists have a bad or off day and just need a little personal time. Occasionally this does happen. Meet and Greet passes are not guaranteed.
14. All contestants/participants acknowledge as a condition of entry, that Shamrock Communications has a right to publicize or broadcast their name, image and likeness for promotional purposes.
15. All winners and beneficiaries of prizes from Shamrock Communications agree to indemnify and hold harmless Shamrock Communications and their participating sponsors from any liability. Some winners may be required to sign an additional waiver/release of liability to receive certain prizes.
16. Shamrock Communications is not responsible for any failure of telephone or internet services when trying to enter a contest.
17. In the event of a mail-in to win contest, each entry must be mailed separately and Shamrock Communications is not responsible for any lost, redirected mail and postage entries.
18. Shamrock Communications is not responsible for any lost or stolen registration boxes, entries and/or registration sheets at on site locations for any promotions.
19. Shamrock Communications reserves the sole right to modify, cancel, or suspend any promotion should fraud or other causes beyond the control of Shamrock Communications corrupt the administration, security or proper conduct of the promotion.
20. Shamrock Communications is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to contest/promotions and their decision is final.
21. For specific rules to contests/promotions, please visit the radio stations’ official websites. For KMYZ, log on to www.edgetulsa.com and for KTSO, log on to www.941thesound.com or pick up a copy at the Shamrock Communications studios during their business hours, see item #6 for an address.
22. No obligation or purchase necessary.